Loyola University > School of Law > Student Life > Organizations > Business Law Society
Business Law Society
Pictured left to right are John Munyon, Tasha Serafin, Sara Oakes, Morgan Schulhof, Basile Manikas and Benjamin Poor.
Faculty Advisors: Patricia Lee (email@example.com)
The Business Law Society (BLS) brings together those Loyola law students who share a common interest in business law. Our goal is to provide law students the opportunity to gain practical knowledge in areas of business law, to meet other students with similar interests, and to gain insight from practicing lawyers in all areas of business law.
Here are some past events and programs the BLS sponsored:
- Mentorship Program - including mentorship breakfast sponsored by a major
- Chicago Board of Trade Visit
- Panel Discussion with New Associates
- Meet and Greet with the Tax Law Professors
- Meet and Greet with the Business Organization Professors
- Symposium on Being General Counsel
- Curricular Planning
- Informational session regarding the Tax Certificate Program and the LLM Program
- Social Gatherings