Programs For Special Student Populations at Loyola University Chicago
In partnership with our students, the Special Populations Team will promote academic resilience, discernment, and success while navigating the Loyola Student Experience by providing intentional advising, wraparound support, and attainment based programming.
Your academic success is our mission.
The Special Populations Office is home to the following programs, initiatives, and student groups:
- Cristo Rey Scholarship and Alumni Network
- Greer Scholarship Network
- Senn (David Prasse) Scholarship Network
- Pre-College Summer Scholars
- Black Girls Meet
- Black Men United
- Faculty Partnerships in STEM
- Support for First-Generation Students
For more information about our programs, please visit our Programs section to view our calendar or contact Special Populations by visiting our office in Sullivan Center, Suite 260 or call us at 773-508-7617.