Alumni Association Board
Join the Alumni Association Board and help shape programs and policies that serve Loyola Nursing students and alumni. The board has the following objectives:
- To support, engage, and connect alumni from all School of Nursing programs to establish, promote, and maintain friendships, community, and professional relationships.
- To assist in the support and advancement of the mission, functions, and strategic plan of the School of Nursing, and of Loyola University Chicago.
- To promote and maintain the Jesuit values of service, scholarship, spirituality and social justice which provide the guiding principles for the profession of nursing and other healthcare programs within the School of Nursing.
- To promote and support research in nursing and health care and assist the School of Nursing in the dissemination of knowledge.
Current Board Members
- Lorna Finnegan, PhD
Dean, Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing
- Laura Mazzenga (MSN '00)
President, Alumni Board
- Diane Cullen (MSN '14)
President Elect, Alumni Board
- Sarah Acker-Cummins (BSN ‘13)
- Danielle Balzano (BSN ‘14)
- Regina Conway-Phillips (MSN '94, PhD '11)
- Olaronke Champion (BSN '95, MBA '17)
- Jennifer Dan (BSN '12)
- Karina Danner-Koptik (BSN '87)
- Kristin Drew (BSN ‘75)
- Laura Gayton (BSN '83)
- Andera Hinich (BSN '17)
- Linda Millbrandt (BSN ‘15)
- Anna O’Donnell (BSN ‘87, MSN ’11)
- Kara Podjasek (BSN ’12, MA '18)
- Kelly Scott (BSN ‘14)
- Mary Sheehan (BSN '84, MSN '92)
- Mary Pat Sullivan (MSN '83)
- Annette Wulf (BSN ’86)
If you would like to join the Alumni Board, or if you have a colleague you would like to nominate, please fill out this brief questionnaire.