FULL-TIME & PART-TIME FACULTY OPENINGS
Loyola University Chicago Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing is seeking experienced faculty to join us to prepare students to be clinicians and nurse leaders. We are seeking individuals who are committed to fulfilling Loyola’s promise of "preparing people to lead extraordinary lives.” The School of Nursing provides students with exceptional educational opportunities in diverse health care environments within the Chicago area.
To qualify for all positions, candidates must possess a minimum of a Master’s degree in Nursing and current licensure as a Registered Nurse in Illinois. Or have licensure in another state with the ability to acquire Illinois licensure. Assistant Professor positions require a doctorate (PhD or DNP) degree.
Faculty opportunities include:
Full-time, 12 Months Teaching
These three positions are available for summer semester, May 2020
- Clinical Instructor, non-tenure track for clinical instruction of Mental Health Nursing for pre-licensure BSN and ABSN students.To complete an application please go to: http://www.careers.luc.edu/postings/10281
- Clinical Instructor, non-tenure track for clinical instruction of Pediatric Nursing for pre-licensure BSN and ABSN students. To complete an application please go to: https://www.careers.luc.edu/postings/11559
- Assistant Professor, non-tenure track to teach Mental Health Nursing for pre-licensure BSN and ABSN students. To complete an application please go to: http://www.careers.luc.edu/postings/13510
Full-time, 9 Months Teaching
- Assistant Professor, non-tenure track to teach in our Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner This position requires certification as an Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner. To complete an application please go to: http://www.careers.luc.edu/postings/13511
- This position is available for fall semester, August 2020
Make inquiries to:
Dr. Cathlin (Catie) Poronsky
Chair, Faculty Search Committee
Loyola University Chicago
Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing
- Part-time Clinical Instructors (multiple openings) to teach pre-licensure BSN and ABSN students in the clinical settings of Pediatric, Obstetrical, Psychiatric/Mental Health, Medical-Surgical and Community Health Nursing. To complete an application: http://www.careers.luc.edu/postings/13504
Make inquiries to:
Dr. Patty Stapleton (email@example.com ), Faculty Director Clinical Placement and Ms. Andrea Tacchi, (firstname.lastname@example.org ), Director of Hybrid ABSN Part-Time Faculty, Loyola University Chicago, Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing
Loyola University Chicago has been educating nurses since 1935, when the first baccalaureate nursing program in Illinois was established. The Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing offers a full complement of nursing degrees including: the BSN (Freshman entry, Accelerated, and RN to BSN); MSN (Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Nurse Specialist, and Nursing and Healthcare Administration); PhD in Nursing; Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP).