Purpose of the Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing (MNSON) Alumni Board
The Alumni Board is organized for the purposes, and with the objectives specified below:
- To support, engage and connect alumni from all MNSON programs in an effort to establish, promote and maintain friendships, community, and professional relationships.
- To assist in the support and advancement of the mission, functions, and strategic plan of the MNSON, and of Loyola University Chicago.
- To promote and maintain the Jesuit values of service, scholarship, spirituality and social justice which provide the guiding principles for the profession of nursing and other healthcare programs within the MNSON.
- To promote and support research in nursing and healthcare, and assist the MNSON in the dissemination of knowledge.
Alumni Board Members
- Lorna Finnegan, PhD
Dean, Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing
- Laura Mazzenga (MSN '00)
President, Alumni Board
- Diane Cullen (MSN '14)
President Elect, Alumni Board
- Sarah Acker-Cummins (BSN ‘13)
- Danielle Balzano (BSN ‘14)
- Regina Conway-Phillips (MSN '94, PhD '11)
- Olaronke Champion (BSN '95, MBA '17)
- Jennifer Dan (BSN '12)
- Karina Danner-Koptik (BSN '87)
- Kristin Drew (BSN ‘75)
- Laura Gayton (BSN '83)
- Andera Hinich (BSN '17)
- Linda Millbrandt (BSN ‘15)
- Anna O’Donnell (BSN ‘87, MSN ’11)
- Kara Podjasek (BSN ’12, MA '18)
- Kelly Scott (BSN ‘14)
- Mary Sheehan (BSN '84, MSN '92)
- Mary Pat Sullivan (MSN '83)
- Annette Wulf (BSN ’86)
If you would like to join the Alumni Board, or if you have a colleague you would like to nominate, please fill out this brief questionnaire.