The following programs are available in a distance learning format. Clinical placements can be arranged near where students live or work. Students communicate directly with their Program Director to arrange clinical placements*.
- Nursing and Healthcare Administration
- Certificate Programs
- Oncology Certificate
The following programs are offered in a blended format. Blended programs include online and face-to-face courses. Clinical placements for students in these programs are in the Chicagoland area, and students must have a RN license in the state of Illinois before they begin clinical experiences. Students communicate directly with their Program Director to arrange clinical placements*.
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
*Due to the nature of our clinical affiliation agreement, students cannot participate in clinical rotations at military service based facilities and in the state of Colorado.