Clinical Faculty Resources
We value your commitment to the education of Loyola students. The School of Nursing clinical faculty website orients you to the requirements and communication systems within Loyola University Chicago. Please navigate the links to locate resource information regarding Sakai and LOCUS. A clinical faculty forum is accessible through your organizations in Sakai with information regarding clinical schedules, educational resources, and as a forum for discussion. Welcome to the Loyola University Chicago community of scholars.
Patricia Stapleton, RN, MSN, CPNP
Faculty Director of Strategic Partnerships and Clinical Placements
Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing
- Entering Early Alert Grades
- Final Grade Entry & Grade Change Request *Video*
- Final Grade Entry (PDF)
- Requesting a Grade Change
- Record Grades FAQ
- Obtaining Class Rosters in LOCUS (PDF)
- Obtaining Class Rosters in LOCUS *Video*
- Faculty Approval of Engaged Learning Sections
- Faculty Advising Tools in LOCUS
- First Week of Class - Enrollment Confirmation
Faculty is responsible for maintaining record of compliance.