Loyola's Online RN-to-BSN Program: Admission Basic Requirements
To apply for admission to the online RN-BSN program the following documents are required:
- Current RN license
- GPA of 2.5 on 4.0 scale
- Transcripts from all institutions including approved/accredited nursing program
- If you have completed undergraduate or graduate work in a country outside the United States, you must have your transcripts evaluated by Educational Perspectives and request a Catalog Match Evaluation Report be sent to Loyola. To initiate this process complete this application http://www.educational-perspectives.org/pdf/Educational_Perspectives_Application.pdf
- The applicant who has taken significant course work outside the U.S., or who has obtained an undergraduate degree where the primary language of Instruction is not English, will be required to prove English proficiency. This can be demonstrated by TOEFL scores-minimum 80 composite with minimum sub score of 18 for all components (writing, speaking, listening, and reading).
- Please contact Shannon Yeager at email@example.com, if you have additional information that you believe would provide proof of proficiency.
- Please note the priority application deadlines for each semester.
- Fall Semester - July 15
- Spring Semester- December 5
- Summer Semester - April 15
Please send all application materials to:
Professional Enrollment Management
Loyola University Chicago
820 N. Michigan Ave.
Lewis Towers, 12th Floor
Chicago, IL 60611
Upon admission you can look forward to a stimulating online RN-to-BSN program at Loyola University Chicago. Over 8,000 alumni are well-placed in healthcare institutions all over the country.
Nurses play a fundamental role in the healthcare system. Quality education translates to better medical care, more positive patient outcomes, and a highly satisfying career.
The online RN-to-BSN program from Loyola University Chicago’s Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing is an interactive learning program that fast tracks your degree. Top-notch instructors deliver a creative curriculum that promotes interaction and sharpens your skills. We can help take healthcare services and your nursing career to the next level.
If you have questions about the program, application requirements, or would like a transfer credit evaluation, contact Shannon Yeager at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 312.915.8859 to schedule a phone appointment.