Accessing and Navigating
The link below will enable you to view our faculty diversity data in an interactive PowerBI format. The following steps will allow you to access PowerBI:
1. Go to (Faculty Diversity Data)
2. Click "Sign In"
3. Enter your Loyola email address
4. Provide your UVID and password
5. Select the file 'Faculty Diversity Data'
On the bottom of the page, there will be four tabs.
-Faculty by year (count)
-Faculty by year (static)*
-Faculty by year (dynamic)*
On the right side, there will be a list of our 20 benchmark schools and a series of parameters (rank, gender, race). You can check one or more of these boxes to see the numbers of percentages of different faculty populations.
* % static will display the percentage of the selected class compared to all full-time faculty
** % dynamic will display the percentage of the selected class compared to all faculty of the same rank.