In collaboration with Loyola University Chicago's academic units, the Office of International Programs establishes and administers agreements for Loyola undergraduate students to study abroad at programs that are:
- of high academic quality,
- in safe and accessible places,
- in locations desired by our students,
- compadible with Loyola academic programs and calendars,
- compadible with Loyola policies and business practices, AND
- mutually beneficial to Loyola and the host program.
See below for the repository of Loyola's currently active reciprocal undergraduate student exchange agreements.