First-Year Orientation Checklist
2021 Online Summer Orientation
- Register for your required Group Academic Advising Appointment and Small Group Discussion on your Student Portal. Attend your Orientation Week Overview Webinar the Monday prior to your advising appointment at 3:30PM CT.
- Follow New Student Programs on Instagram @luc_fye.
- Participate in the Welcome Session, Virtual Resource Fair, and each LUC Resource Webinar.
- Complete the Advising Form in your Student Portal at least one week before your advising appointment.
- Complete your required placement assessments at least one week before your advising appointment. Check your Student Portal to determine which placement assessments you need to complete.
- Complete the New Student Technology Roadmap before your advising appointment.
- Submit your Rambler Card Photo to the Online Card Office.
- Upload your COVID-19 Vaccination Card to the Loyola Health function by August 6.
- Complete the AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention Education modules by September 10.
- Submit your immunization paperwork by September 10.
- Download the Navigate Student app.
- Move into your Residence Hall (on August 24, 25, or 26).
- Participate in Welcome Week activities, including New Student Convocation on Friday, August 27.
- Start classes, including UNIV 101 on Monday, August 30.