Transfer Orientation Checklist
2021-22 Mid-Year Orientation
- Register for your required Academic Advising Appointment, required Small Group Discussion, and optional Lake Shore Campus Visit Day on your Student Portal.
- Follow New Student Programs on Instagram @luc_fye.
- Participate in the and each .
- Complete the Advising Form in your Student Portal at least one week before your advising appointment.
- Complete your required placement assessments at least one week before your advising appointment. Check your Student Portal to determine which placement assessments you need to complete.
- Complete the New Student Technology Roadmap before your advising appointment.
- Submit your Rambler Card Photo to the Online Card Office.
- Upload your COVID-19 Vaccination Card to the Loyola Health function.
- Complete the AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention Education modules.
- Submit your immunization paperwork.
- Download the Navigate Student app.
- Move into your Residence Hall.
- Participate in Welcome Week activities.
- Start classes, including UNIV 201 on Tuesday, January 18.