Transfer Orientation Checklist
2021 Online Summer Orientation
- On your Student Portal, register for your required Academic Advising Appointment and Small Group Discussion.
- Complete the Advising Form on your Student Portal
- Complete your required placement assessments at least one week before your advising appointment. Check your Student Portal to determine which placement assessments you need to complete.
- Complete the New Student Technology Roadmap
- Follow New Student Programs (@luc_fye) on Instagram
- Participate in the Welcome Session on Friday, June 4
- Register for the weekly LUC Resource Webinars
- Submit your Rambler Card photo
- Complete the AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention Education Modules before classes begin
- Submit your immunization paperwork
- Download the Navigate Student app
- Participate in Welcome Week activities, including New Student Convocation on Friday, August 27
- Start classes, including UNIV 201 on Monday, August 30