NSF: Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG)
Significant changes include:
- NSF will require use of an NSF-approved format in submission of the biographical sketch and current and pending support documents, once the PAPPG (NSF 20-1) becomes effective;
- NSF is partnering with the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to use SciENcv: Science Experts Network Curriculum Vitae as an NSF-approved format for preparation of both documents.
- Use of an NSF-approved format will not be required until implementation of PAPPG 20-1 on June 1, 2020.
- To assist the community, NSF has developed websites with additional information for the preparation of the biographical sketch and current and pending support.
- New requirement for proposing organizations to submit government-wide representations and certifications in the System for Award Management (SAM);
- New requirement for providing e-mail documentation of Program Officer approval for the submission of RAPID and EAGER proposals; and
- Clarifications to current and pending support coverage as well as other changes throughout the document.
Webinar (2/6/2020) covering these changes: webinar website