- ABA Standing Committee on Paralegals
- American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants (AALNC)
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Illinois Paralegal Association (IPA)
- International Paralegal Management Association (IPMA)
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA)
- National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA)
Admission to Loyola's Institute for Paralegal Studies occurs on a rolling basis. Students are allowed to enter the program at the Water Tower Campus at the beginning of each eight-week session. Apply now or request more information about paralegal studies in Chicago.