Asim Gangopadhyaya, Ph.D.
Office: 310 Cudahy Science Building
Joined Loyola in 1989.
|For further details, click here: http://susyqm.net|
- M.Phil., Ph.D. City University of New York
- M.A. City College, City University of New York
- Graduate Study - Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur, India
- B.Sc., M.Sc., Ravishankar University, Raipur, India
- General Physics
- College Physics
- Planetary Astronomy
- Astronomy of Stars and Galaxies
- Classical Mechanics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Quantum Mechanics
His current research interests include topics in Supersymmetric Quantum Mechanics, Quantum Hamilton-Jacobi formalism, Exactly Solvable and Quasi-exactly Solvable problems in Quantum Mechanics, and Physics Education.
For further details, click here: http://susyqm.com