Bo Polak, Ph.D.
Office: Room 315, Cudahy Science Hall
Joined Loyola in 2011.
- Ph.D. in physics, Cornell University
- M.S. in Physics, Cornell University
- B.S. in Mathematics, Kent State University
- College Physics I & II
- College Physics Laboratory I & II
- Freshman Project
- Intermediate Physics Laboratory
- Electronics I and Electronics Laboratory
- Optics Laboratory
Research and professional interests:
Dr. Polak's professional interests include physics education, especially developing material for advanced laboratory courses in physics and the study of biophysical systems such as the alignment and growth of E. coli bacteria.