Funding Law School
Law school is a major financial investment, and the job prospects are a little less stable than they once were. So, students considering law school should carefully consider the financial implications of attending law school. The resources below are recommended to aid you in this process.
- Law School Scholarship Finder: gain access to hundreds of law school scholarships for free.
- Minority Student Resources
- LSAC Student Loan & Debt Resources: a listing of and information about sources ranging from scholarship and grant funds to information on federal student aid.
- AccessLex Financial Education Resources: a collection of free guides designed to inform and equip students in their financial decision-making.
- AccessLex Student Loan Calculator: a free tool to calculate loan realities and repayment timelines.
- AccessConnex: a free student loan helpline staffed by Accredited Financial Counselors.
- LSAC Fee Waiver Overview: an overview of eligibility and application process for fee waivers you may be eligible for. You can request additional fee waivers from law school admissions committees.
- Law School Scholarships Guide: Scholarships that are not state- or school-based. Source: 2U, Inc.