Congratulations, Class of 2022
Congratulations to the 976 members of Quinlan’s Class of 2022! Graduates, families, faculty, and staff gathered in Gentile Arena on May 12 to celebrate the accomplishments of the newest members of our alumni community.
Paul Fisher, chair of the Baumhart Center for Social Enterprise and Responsibility advisory board, gave the commencement speech at both the undergraduate and graduate ceremonies. Caro Bush (BBA ’22) and Myla Skinner (MBA ’22) gave the student remarks. Watch the ceremonies →
Commencement Ceremonies and Celebrations
The Great Schreiber Takeover turned the business school building and Pearson Street into a massive party for the Class of 2022. See the photos below or on Flickr.
Celebrating the Class of 2022
Both faculty and graduating students had words of wisdom for this year’s class.
See what four of our faculty had to say. Flip through the gallery below or see it on Flickr.
Be inspired by reflections from graduating students Mackenzie Cronin (BBA ’22), Carlos Lopez (MBA ’22), Jonathan McGee (MBA ’22), and Alisha Sayani (BBA ’22). Watch below or on YouTube.
About the Class of 2022
Read about some of our graduating Quinlan students:
- Graduate student creates small business: Leticia Liakopulos (MS ’22)
- Running a student business during COVID-19: Grace Higbie (BBA ’22), Luca Pascale (BBA ’22), and Sal Carfagno (BS ’22)
- Loyola Mentors celebrates one-year anniversary: Sydney Seufzer (BBA ’22)
- Looking forward to school: Beck Hansman (BBA ’22), Cooper Hawley (BBA ’22), and Jenna Ivkovich (BBA ’13, MSHR ’22)
- Quinlan student wins regional collegian of the year award: Sarah Hoffman (BBA ’22)