From the smallest startups to the largest international corporations, the rapidly changing business world needs leaders who can anticipate change and innovate.
Loyola University Chicago's Quinlan School of Business helps prepare you for these leadership roles. Our top-ranked programs offer convenient MBA and MS programs in the heart of Chicago.
Flexible. Convenient. Transformative.
Through evening and weekend classes in downtown Chicago and online, you will be able to fit your graduate business program into your personal and professional life.
We offer a broad range of programs and specializations:
As a working professional attending on a part-time basis, you will learn from the same acclaimed faculty, use the same excellent facilities, and benefit from the same one-on-one service provided to our full-time MBA and MS students.
As a full-time MBA or MS student, you will gain insight, professional advice, and an abundance of networking opportunities brought into the classroom by the working professionals sitting right next to you.
- Next Generation MBA (MBA)
- Baumhart Scholars MBA (social impact MBA)
- Executive MBA (EMBA)
- MBA Healthcare Management (MBA-HCM)
Not sure which MBA degree is best suited to your interests? Check out our "Picking an MBA Program" page.
The MBA and MS graduate programs at Loyola University Chicago's Quinlan School of Business are specially designed to meet the needs of both aspiring and busy professionals with hectic schedules.
MBA/MS Dual Degrees
Many MBA students choose to combine their MBA with one of the University's specialized master's, earning one of the following dual degrees:
Accelerated Bachelor's/Master's Programs
Loyola's Accelerated Bachelor's/Master's Programs enable students to earn a bachelor's degree and a business master's degree in five years.
Executive and Professional Education (non-degree)
Quinlan's short, non-degree business certificate enable professionals to gain immediate insight on critical business topics.
What Sets Us Apart
You have big plans for the future. Whether you're building a new career or enhancing the job you have, we can get you where you want to be. Loyola University Chicago's Quinlan School of Business offers top-ranked and respected graduate programs to make those big plans a fulfilling reality.
Extraordinary leaders are respected and trusted in their organizations as well as in their communities. At Quinlan, you will learn from the successes and mistakes of business leaders and see how those principles translate into the work you are doing today and in your future.
All of our courses focus on real-world, hands-on business issues in a global context. You'll apply theory learned in the classroom to current business problems. Our faculty members are established business experts who enrich our graduate programs with their extensive knowledge and first-hand experiences.
Quinlan students rely on the expertise of our instructors to gain a global perspective and to refine their analytical tools and managerial abilities, while sharpening critical thinking and leadership skills.
Mid-career professionals benefit from building their theoretical and practical know-how by analyzing case studies and developing real-world projects.
Our Alumni Network
Quinlan graduates join an impressive network of 30,000 alumni in Chicago, the U.S., and around the world—many of whom have achieved leadership positions, and the majority of whom continue to reside and work in the Chicagoland area.
We believe that it is possible to be successful in business while still operating in an ethical and responsible manner:
- Community: We value all members of our campus, local, and global community, and seek to develop involved and responsible community members.
- Diversity: We value civility, respect, appreciation, and an in-depth understanding of diversity, including the ability to put knowledge into meaningful action.
- Ethics: We focus on ethical issues and challenges in business to develop leaders who demonstrate ethical awareness, ethical judgment, and the ability to evaluate and make moral decisions in difficult scenarios.
- Justice: We value justice through service that uses learning and leadership in the pursuit of truth and care for others.
- Leadership: We value personal growth through leadership and seek to develop responsible leaders who are committed to the common good.
- Sustainability: We engage students in understanding and responding to local and global environmental issues by raising awareness, advancing our knowledge of environmental problems, developing solutions, encouraging action, and developing an environmentally conscious culture throughout the university.
Visit our Graduate Student Resources page for information on:
- Student life, including student organizations
- Academics, including academic calendars and study abroad
- What new students need to know to get started
For questions, contact the Graduate Programs Office here.
See our graduate degree goals and outcomes →