- Business Career Services
- Build Your Network
- Continue Your Education
- Make a Gift
- Share Your News
- University Alumni Relations
Business Career Services
Business Career Services offers comprehensive career management services, programs, and resources to alumni from the Quinlan School of Business. Staff can assist alumni in making satisfying and informed career decisions, setting appropriate goals, and creating opportunities to help meet those goals. Services are customized and personalized to meet the needs of Quinlan alumni relevant to their present career stage. To best assist Quinlan alumni, the following services are offered:
Registration with Handshake
Registering with RamblerLink allows alumni opportunities to participate in career related activities and workshops, networking events, career fairs, corporate presentations, and online job postings. You can register and complete your profile at https://luc.joinhandshake.com/login.
Career Advising Appointments
Quinlan alumni have the opportunity to meet with a Career Advisor for one career advising appointment, at no charge, during a six-month period. The appointment could be used for a resume/cover letter critique, interview practice, job search strategy or a career management discussion. Please call 312.915.7810 to schedule an appointment.
Special Events and Workshops
Career networking events, seminars, industry forums, and alumni/employer panel discussions are held throughout the year. These special programs are designed to help Quinlan students and alumni stay relevant in the marketplace, assist in a career or job search, or in career advancement. Additional information about other valuable career events is also communicated via the events calendar in RamblerLink.
Please visit Alumni Career Resources for more information about resources and events available to all alumni of Loyola University Chicago.
Build Your Network
Quinlan alumni have many opportunities to both build their own professional network, engaging with other alumni and students.
- Recruit Quinlan business students and alumni to work at your company, or hire student interns. Ask Business Career Services how to market your company.
- Refer a Friend: Do you have a friend considering a degree? Ask us about our programs and information sessions for prospective students.
- Find fellow alumni at your company using the Alumni Directory or Loyola University Chicago group on LinkedIn.
- Attend an Event: Check out the Quinlan Calendar and the Alumni Calendar for all the latest happenings.
Continue Your Education
In the Jesuit tradition of educating the whole person, Quinlan offers its graduates opportunities beyond Graduation to pursue lifelong professional development.
- Enroll in one of our Executive and Profesional Education Center Programs.
- Work with one of our Executive and Professional Education staff to build a customized program for your team or company.
- Consider another degree.
The Quinlan School of Business is always looking for talented alumni to engage with our student population. Here are just some of the ways alumni can volunteer their time, talent, and knowledge to help add to the student experience:
- Attend a prospective Student Open House
- Visit a class as a guest speaker/presenter
- Advise students on career planning
- Host an on-site learning opportunity at your company
- Judge a student competition
Let us know if you are interested in serving as a volunteer.
Make a Gift
Please consider making a gift to the Quinlan School of Business. Through gifts we are able to support student scholarships, faculty research, and our growing curriculum. Consider making a gift of any size at LUC.edu/quinlangiving or call 312.915.6423. Every gift makes a difference.
For general questions or more information on any of these programs, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.