FINRA Information Session
"Financial Industry Regulatory Authority: Investor Protection. Market Integrity”
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Quinlan School of Business, Schreiber Center • Room 807
Undergraduate and graduate students are encouraged to attend and learn about opportunities with FINRA including:
- The FINRA Mission
- Key FINRA Departments and Roles
- FINRA Benefits and Work-Life Balance
- Career / Internship Opportunities
- Question and Answers
Featuring Quinlan alumnus and representatives of FINRA:
- Louis Kern: Associate Principal Examiner, Member Regulation
- Matt Reyburn: Surveillance Director, Member Regulation
Please RSVP in RamblerLink to save your seat!
Drop-ins welcome as space permits.