The Mission of CIB is:
- To promote and advance responsible, ethical, and environmentally sustainable international business practices and leadership by providing interdisciplinary global research opportunities, both for faculty and students,
- To promote student and executive training in global ethical leadership through classroom work, and sponsorship of seminars and workshops,
- To provide academic, curricular and outreach support to the undergraduate students majoring and minoring in International Business,
- To house a future Quinlan School of Business endowed chair in International Business as an integral and long term part of the Center,
- To promote Loyola University Chicago’s mission Strategic Planning initiatives by sponsoring globally focused scholarship, business community engagement and student/executive learning and training in responsible, sustainable, and environment-friendly business.