What does Quinlan look for in Executive MBA vs. MBA candidates?
Quinlan’s EMBA Admission Committee looks for a dynamic, talented group of professionals who currently hold mid- to senior-level leadership roles in business or nonprofit organizations. Quinlan’s EMBA students typically have a higher level of work experience, often 7 years or more, compared to the part-time MBA students.
Application Process & Deadlines
Your application and accompanying materials will be reviewed upon receipt of all required documents. While we review files on a rolling basis, we do have a priority scholarship and final deadlines:
|Round 1||May 1*|
|Round 2||June 1|
|Round 3||July 15|
|*Merit Scholarship – Priority consideration for first round applicants.|
To be considered for admission, you must submit:
- A Completed Application Form—Submit your application form online.
- Official Transcripts—You must submit official transcripts for all undergraduate and any graduate work completed. Faxed copies of transcripts are not considered official. If you attended Loyola University Chicago previously, you do not need to request transcripts as we already have them on record.
- Two Letters of Recommendation—Referrals may be academic or professional in nature.
- Statement of Purpose—Please discuss how the Executive MBA at Quinlan will prepare you advance career. Your statement should be 2–3 pages in length, double-spaced.
- Résumé—You must submit a current detailed résumé.
- Interview—Interviews are by invitation only.
Apply now. We welcome you to visit our Chicago campus and learn more about our highly ranked EMBA program. See what alumni have to say about the program. Request more information about Quinlan's Executive MBA cost and benefits.