Process Improvement Immersion Course
Session Times: Twice a year, Spring & Fall sessions
Class Times: 8:30 am–4:30 pm; One day
Program Fee: $850
The fee listed above includes tuition, all program materials (course packet, readings), lifetime subscription to an exhaustive database with hundreds of risks/controls, benchmarks, better practices and case studies, coffee breaks and snacks.
Designed For: Business managers looking to learn process improvement techniques to optimize their processes.
- Tools and methodology to execute process improvement
- Real cases from supply chain, CRM, IT, Finance, and HR
- Building effective questionnaires and conducting powerful focus groups
- Understanding of managing business risk within processes
- Building training and change management skills
- Quantify the return on your process improvement initiatives
For a course consultation, please contact us at: 312.915.6780 or firstname.lastname@example.org.