Project Management Certificate
Upcoming Sessions and Fees
Class Times: 8:30-4:30pm. All sessions are held on consecutive days.
Program Fees: $3750
The fee listed above includes tuition, all program materials (assessment, course packet, etc.), breakfast, coffee breaks, and snacks.
During this program, you will:
- Fundamental project management tools
- Strengthened concepts of efficient organizational structures and processes
- Understanding of the initiation, planning, control and closeout phases
- Enhanced knowledge of management and communication styles
- Team-based project simulation
- Management style self-assessment
Loyola's Project Management course will provide you with the formal, industry-standard tools (approved by the Project Management Institute) to successfully manage any type of project, regardless of scope or industry.
In this 5-day course, you will:
- Understand key project management concepts Discover insights for successful team leadership and relationship management
- Learn how to effectively initiate, plan, and execute a project Explore project selection methods Practice cost, quality, and procurement management Identify techniques for risk management, estimation, conflict management, and negotiation
- Explore project selection methods
- Practice cost, quality, and procurement management
- Identify techniques for risk management, estimation, conflict management, and negotiation
Professionals of all experience levels who want to learn the latest project management tools or who are considering transitioning to a project management position
Check back soon!
Loyola is a Registered Education Provider (REP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI), approved by PMI to help project managers achieve and maintain the Project Management Professional (PMP)®, Program Management Professional (PgMP)®, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®, and other PMI professional credentials. These organizations have met PMI’s rigorous quality criteria for course content, instructor qualification, and instructional design.
Project managers are increasingly turning to REPs for certification training and maintenance, especially since median salaries for the profession now exceed $100,000 (USD). Loyola’s project management certificate program provides a comprehensive approach to project management training, with first-class faculty who teach the discipline, language, and steps to transform your project management abilities and help you take your career to the next level.
For a course consultation, please contact us at 312.915.6780 or email@example.com.
A Project Management Certificate from Loyola is awarded to participants who fulfill the program's attendance requirement.