Title/s: Executive Lecturer
Office #: Schreiber 513
Professor Foutty joined the Quinlan School of Business in the summer of 2002 as adjunct faculty while working full time at LaSalle Bank in Chicago as a first vice president. He began teaching full time at Quinlan in 2008, and was promoted to clinical faculty in 2012.
In addition to his experience at LaSalle Bank, his 21-year career in business included working at Ernst & Young and First Indiana Savings Bank.
- MST, summa cum laude, Taxation, DePaul University, 1995
- BS, summa cum laude, Accounting, Indiana University, 1986
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Illinois CPA Society
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Introductory Accounting 1
- Introductory Accounting 2
- Concepts in Taxation
- Managerial Accounting
- Federal Income Tax and Business decisions (graduate)