Faculty and Staff
Kevin T. Stevens
Office #: Schreiber 627
Prior to becoming dean of the Quinlan School of Business, Kevin Stevens served DePaul University for more than 25 years. Under his direction, the School of Accountancy and Management Information Systems grew from approximately 800 undergraduates to more than 1,200, while also securing more than $12 million in funding for the program over five years.
As the director of global initiatives, Stevens was responsible for multiple master’s programs in Bahrain and Qatar; the development of certificate programs for executives from China, Mexico, France, and Qatar; and the recruitment of international students. He also served as the KPMG distinguished professor of accountancy from 2005 to 2012.
- Doctor of Business Administration (accountancy), University of Kentucky
- Master of Accounting Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Master of Science in Taxation, DePaul University
- Bachelor of Arts, Loyola University Chicago
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant (Illinois)