Faculty and Staff
Title/s: Adjunct Instructor
Professor Russell spent more than two decades working in Retail Management and found a passion for Human Resources and continuous learning within the professional roles she held in that industry. Professor Russell found Loyola to be a perfect fit for her to continue her education, and after receiving her MSHR degree from Quinlan Business School, subsequently embarked on a career in Human Resources, with Loyola. In her current role, Professor Russell supports multiple business groups across the University. Through both her role as an Adjunct Professor and in her HR position, she strives to give people the same support, engagement, and learning experience she has experienced both as a graduate student and now as a staff and faculty member.
- MSHR (Master of Science in Human Resources), Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL
- B.A. (English) Elmhurst College, Elmhurst, IL
- Adjunct Instructor, Department of Management, Quinlan School of Business, Loyola University Chicago, 2016 to present
- Employee Relations
- Change Management
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Board Member-Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans January 2017-present
- Alpha Sigma Nu National Jesuit Honor Society
- Beta Gamma Sigma International Business Honor Society
- Organizational Change and Development (MGMT472)
- Ross Madden Memorial Scholarship, 2013
- (GM/EEOC) Minority Student Scholarship, 2013
- Varma, A., & Russell, L. (2016). Women and expatriate assignments: Exploring the role of perceived organizational support. Employee Relations, (38) 2, pp 200-223.