Faculty and Staff
Title/s: Assistant Professor
Office #: Schreiber 416
Before entering academia, Dr. Kent enjoyed a 12-year career developing and managing supply chains throughout North America, Europe, and Asia for the Procter & Gamble Company. He leverages this experience in the way he teaches and conducts research.
His first paper, "Production Process Moves: Template Use and the Need to Adapt," was recently accepted into the Production and Operations Management (POM) Journal. He has also been invited to present research to corporate managers from Cargill and other top firms.
- PhD, Business Administration, Supply Chain and Operations, University of Minnesota, December 2017
- MBA, Supply Chain Management, Florida A&M University, May 2000
- BS, Marketing, Florida A&M University, May 1998
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Behavioral Operations
- Knowledge Management
- Role of Standardization in Operations
- SCMG 338: Logistics for Global Economy/Strategic Sourcing
- SCMG 341: Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
Kent, P., E. Siemsen. "Production Process Moves: Template Use and the Need to Adapt". Production and Operations Management (2017)