|Office #:||Maguire 370|
- PhD, Operations Management, University of Alabama, 2010
- MS, Industrial Engineering, Texas A&M University, 2002
- BS, Electrical Engineering, University of Engineering & Technology, Pakistan, 1993
- Logistics Management
- Distribution Operations
- Global Supply Chains
- Network/Service Design
- ISOM 332—Operations Management (undergraduate)
- ISOM 480—Operations Management (MBA)
- Outstanding Doctoral Student Award, University of Alabama, 2010
- Institute for Operations Research and Management Science (INFORMS)
- Production and Operations Management Society (POMS)
Ishfaq, R., Sox, C., (2010) "Hub Location-Allocation Problem in Intermodal Logistics". European Journal of Operational Research, forthcoming.
Ishfaq, R., Sox, C., (2010) "Intermodal Logistics: The Interplay of Financial, Operational and Service Issues". Transportation Research (E), 46 (6), 926-949.
Zoghi, B., Ishfaq, R., (2007); "Managing Services in the Distribution Industry", Industrial Distribution, 96(9).
Ishfaq, R., Reynolds, B., Zoghi, B. (2005); "Pricing of Services in the Wholesale-Distribution Industry", Review of the Electronic and Industrial Distribution Industries, 4(2), 13-32.
Ishfaq, R., Banerjee, A. (2004), "Deterministic Finite Automata Approach for Resource Assessment and Real-time Allocation", Research Paper, IIE Annual Research Conference.