Title/s: Adjunct Instructor
Mr. Mojonnier has thirty+ years of management experience in a variety of manufacturing and distribution companies. His experience has ranged from working on the factory floor to the executive boardroom holding positions in Supply Chain management, Product Management, Project Management and Purchasing. He has consulted with numerous small and Fortune 500 companies in manufacturing and distribution and has taught APICS certification courses in public formats as well as in-house corporate formats.
Mr. Mojonnier is a professional speaker and educator presenting at the Annual APICS International Conference as well as before other organizations such as the Illinois Manufacturers' Association. He has taught executive education courses at several universities. His current areas of interest are in business systems including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Sales and Operations Planning and lean operations.
- MBA, University of Chicago
- BA, Lafayette College
Training Courses and Consulting for Business
- Abbott Laboratories
- A.M. Castle Metals
- Ansul Products Div.
- Dukane Products, Inc.
- Baxter International
- Commonwealth Edison
- John Crane Co.
- Fast Heat, Inc.
- FMC Corporation
- Fore Systems, Inc.
- Lucent Technologies
- McKesson Corp.
- Morgan Bronze Products, Inc.
- Rexam Release, Inc.
- Richard Morton Co.
- Rockford Products, Inc.
- Snorkel International, Inc.
- True Value Manufacturing Co.
- Tyco International
Professional & Community Affiliations
- CPIM, Certified in Production & Inventory Management, APICS - The Association for Supply Chain Management, 2001
- AAOS Registry Program Public Advisory Board, Member, 2017 to present
- Board of Directors, River Forest Tennis Club, 2008-2009
- GF Marchant Co., Vice President, Treasurer, Member Board of Directors, 1987-2001
- SCMG 480, Operations Management
- SCMG 332, Operations Management
- SCMG 337, Lean Operations
- CPST 349, Project Management
- SCMG 338, Global Supply Chain Management
"ERP: Making It Happen," 2001 APICS International Conference Proceedings, Falls Church, VA.
"The Role of Top Management in Fostering Positive Organizational Change," APICS 1994 Conference Proceedings, Falls Church, VA, p. 49.
"Deoxygenation of Water Without Vacuum," MBAA Technical Quarterly, Volume 18, number 3, pp. 136-9, 1980.