Take the next step and apply for Loyola's MBA in Healthcare Management!
A new cohort begins in February 2020. A minimum of 7 years relevant professional experience in the healthcare industry is required.
While we review applications on a rolling basis, we do have priority deadlines for tuition matching grants and admission:
|Round 1||November 15*|
|Round 2||December 15|
|Round 3||January 15|
|*Tuition Matching Grant: Priority consideration for first-round applicants.|
How to apply
The following documents are required for admission consideration:
- Completed Application Form—Submit your application form online.
- Statement of Purpose—Please discuss how the MBA in Healthcare Management program at Quinlan and our focus on responsible leadership will prepare you for your future career. Your statement should be 2–3 pages in length, double-spaced. Submit your statement through the online application system or email it to gradapp@LUC.edu.
- Official Transcripts—You must submit official transcripts for all undergraduate and any graduate work completed. Copies of transcripts or transcripts not received in a sealed envelope from the university are considered unofficial. If you attended Loyola University Chicago previously, you do not need to request transcripts.
- Two Letters of Recommendation—You must submit two letters of recommendation. Referrals should be academic or professional in nature. A referral from your direct manager is preferred. If you supply your recommenders’ email addresses as part of the online application form, they can submit a letter online through a secure website. Alternatively, your recommenders can email their letters to us at gradapp@LUC.edu.
- Résumé—You must submit a current detailed résumé showing at least 7 years of relevant professional experience within the healthcare profession. You may submit it via the online application system, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GMAT/GRE—Not required.
- Interview—If you meet admission criteria, you will be invited to interview with members of the admissions committee.
Apply now. Or learn more about our respected MBA in Healthcare Management by visiting our Chicago campus and reading about our alumni and students. You can also request more information about Quinlan's Healthcare MBA costs and benefits.