GMAT/GRE Waiver Policy
Applicants who hold a terminal degree (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, PharmD, etc.) generally do not need to submit GMAT/GRE scores. Send an email to gradapp@LUC.edu to inform us if you have a terminal degree.
Additionally, GMAT/GRE waiver requests will be considered for the following:
- Applicants who hold a graduate degree and/or professional certification (e.g., CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, or CFP) with evidence of significant quantitative course work and a minimum of 3.2 cumulative GPA.
- Applicants who hold a BBA, BSBA, or BA in economics from an AACSB-accredited school, with a minimum of 3.2 cumulative GPA.
- For MBA applicants, a minimum of 7 years of full-time, progressive, and professional work experience that entails a significant scope of responsibility and employs in-depth quantitative and analytic skills.
- For Master of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications applicants, 3-5 years of full-time, progressive, and professional work experience in a role that requires use of marketing and communication skills.
- For other Master of Science applicants, a minimum of 5 years of full-time, progressive, and professional work experience in a relevant field that requires in-depth quantitative and analytic skills.
All requests should be submitted to gradapp@LUC.edu with your resume, transcripts, and a brief cover letter that summarizes the reasons for the waiver request.
A GMAT/GRE waiver is not guaranteed to be granted. This list only indicates the cases that will be considered. Each request will be reviewed and decided upon individually.