Next Generation MBA
The Next Generation MBA is the only MBA of its kind in the Chicago area.
It is crafted to prepare you to be a data-driven business leader with the ability to think critically, communicate effectively, and develop a strong set of values that will drive your business decisions and career.
The Next Generation MBA focuses on two key sets of skills:
- Data-driven decision making. Being data-driven is a must in today's workforce. The Next Generation MBA will prepare you to gather, analyze, and use data to make business decisions.
- Skills that employers and business partners demand. Leadership, communication, teamwork, and ethics are critical to success in your career, and are integral parts of our MBA program.
These skills will prepare you not only for your next promotion, but for all your promotions over the course of your career. Basic technical knowledge will be outdated in a few years. Skills are yours forever. See our courses →
Highly respected program
The Next Generation MBA builds on the academic rigor Quinlan is known for. Our part-time MBA is among the top 3 programs in Chicago and No. 43 in the nation, according to U.S. News & World Report, 2021. We are also accredited by AACSB International, the premier accrediting body for schools of business. Rankings and reputation →
Quinlan MBA graduates serve in leadership roles in corporations, government agencies, nonprofit organizations, entrepreneurial ventures, and family businesses.
MBA program structure
Classes are held weekday evenings and on Saturdays to fit into your busy schedule. Saturday classes are hybrid classes, meaning that they alternate between meeting in-person and online. On-campus classes are held on Loyola's Water Tower Campus, which is conveniently located off the Red Line in the heart of Chicago. The program is on a 10-week quarter system.
Benefits of the Next Generation MBA program
- Hands-on, experiential learning, including through a required Business Consulting course. Don't just read about being a manager; be one in a class project for a real-world client and gain practical skills.
- Global topics woven throughout the curriculum.
- Experienced, nationally recognized faculty who are dedicated to teaching and research.
- Network of 30,000 business alumni, including business leaders in Chicago, across the USA, and around the globe.
- The Jesuit network of 27 colleges and universities nationwide.
- Receive career services at Quinlan's Business Career Services, as well as at career centers at U.S. Jesuit colleges and universities.
- Easily transfer your credits to other Jesuit business schools through the Jesuit MBA Network if your career or life takes you outside of Chicago during your MBA program.