What is an MBA?
The Master in Business Administration is a post-graduate business degree. When acquired from a top school such as Loyola University Chicago's Quinlan School of Business, the MBA is highly regarded worldwide. The enhanced business acumen and leadership skills offer your professional career a distinct edge.
A graduate education from Loyola’s Quinlan School of Business will:
- Enhance managerial and critical thinking skills in real-life situations
- Develop business expertise both in theory and practical application
- Provide a competitive edge especially for senior managerial positions
- Build character and transform you into a responsible leader
- Offer better job security
- Develop a strong foundation on which you can build your own business
MBA experience at Quinlan
Quinlan’s MBA offers tremendous opportunities to:
- Pursue concentrations in areas such as accounting, finance, human resources, international business, and marketing
- Increase knowledge and understanding of emerging global business issues and possibilities
- Work on practical, real-world problems
- Learn from notable faculty who use their experience and expertise to enhance knowledge and application and who are always available to answer your questions
Loyola MBA graduates hold impressive leadership positions in Chicago and around the world.