Undergraduate Express Advising
August 23, August 26-30, and September 3
9:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Schreiber Center, Suite 320, WTC
During Express Advising hours, we will be handling immediate registration issues regarding the Fall 2019 term for business students who are sophomores (transfers only), juniors, seniors, and readmits. Seniors: You should stop in to make sure you have registered for the necessary courses to graduate.
- Freshmen, Sophomores, and Non-business Students: Please talk to your academic advisor. You can find your advisor listed in LOCUS.
- Transfer Students, Juniors, and Seniors: Regular academic advising appointments will resume on Wednesday, September 4. Appointments can be scheduled by calling 312.915.6113 or by stopping by the Schreiber Center, Suite 320, WTC.
- Students graduating in December 2019: Stop by Express Advising to make sure you are on track to complete your course requirements.
- First-Year Students and Sophomores: Visit your academic advisor in First and Second Year Advising, Sullivan Center 2nd Floor, LSC, or call 773.508.7714. FYSA will be holding walk-in hours from August 26 to September 4 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. daily. They will not be scheduling appointments during this week. Regular fall drop-in hours are 1:30 to 4:00 p.m. Wednesdays through Fridays.
The Undergraduate Programs Office for the Quinlan School of Business provides advising to transfer students, juniors, and seniors. Academic advising includes:
- Assistance with degree requirements for all Quinlan majors and minors
- Help with course scheduling and sequencing
- Help for students transferring to the Quinlan School of Business
- Registration concerns and LOCUS help
- Graduation audits
Academic advising can also include explanations of university policies and procedures as related to academics, and referrals to other university offices. Students are encouraged to seek academic advising on an annual basis.
To schedule an advising appointment, call 312.915.6113. Freshmen and sophomores should contact the First and Second Year Advising.