The Supply and Value Chain Center engages a wide range of professional and academic resources to help your company address business challenges. We leverage our staff, faculty, and students to find innovative solutions to the supply chain obstacles affecting organizations today.
Our clients represent multiple industries, sizes, and structures. We address a wide range of challenges such as inventory reduction, project management, supply chain assessment, benchmarking, and supplier relationship management. We cater our approach and recommendations to what will be most effective for your unique organization. Our portfolio includes businesses from a variety of industries -- food and beverage, healthcare systems, automotive parts -- and varying sizes.
If you would like to learn more specifics about previously completed projects, please reach out to Harry Haney, hhaney@LUC.edu.
Below is a quick summary of projects completed in 2017:
|bio-pharmaceutical component sales||company profiles||
|industry standards||marketing program||
|injection molding accessories||inventory optimization assessment||
|material handling equipment and services||competitive analysis for contemplated service offering||
|paper manufacturing||develop process maps and SOPs||
|restaurant chain||supplier relationship management||
- Students -- We often deploy our top scholars on projects to bring fresh perspectives and energy to the table.
- Staff -- Our team comes from a variety of industries. We know what works and what doesn't from experience.
- Faculty -- Loyola instructors range from skilled practitioners to leading researchers and enjoy examining real-life problems.
- Global Network -- As a Jesuit higher education institution, we have access to a global network of data, case studies, and relationships.
- Delivering actionable solutions
- Maximizing inter-organizational collaboration
- Engaging all available resources
- Achieving desired outcomes
Have a business challenge not related to supply chain?
As part of the Loyola Business Leadership Hub, we have consulting resources fit for all types of projects. Please contact John Caltagirone, email@example.com, for more information.