Announcing the Supply Chain and Sustainability Center
In October 2020, Loyola’s supply chain center announced a new name: the Supply Chain and Sustainability Center.
Encouraging sustainable business decisions has been a key value of the center since its founding in 2012 as the Supply and Value Chain Center. That longtime commitment to sustainability within supply chain is now represented in the center’s name.
“Supply chain and sustainability have never been more important or visible,” says Harry Haney, director of the Supply Chain and Sustainability Center. “We are very excited to work with you on opportunities including sustainable supply chain operations, responsible leadership, strategy, and more.”
About the Supply Chain and Sustainability Center
The Supply Chain and Sustainability Center will continue to offer programs, education, and applied research to its members, as well as supply chain professionals, academics, and students.
- Events on supply chain and logistics topics at the local, regional, and global levels
- Certificate programs, including Supply Chain and Sustainability Management Essentials, and forthcoming Master Classes
- Consulting projects tailored to your supply chain needs with immediate, implementable results
- The Source, an online publication that provides a window into the future of global supply chain
- Collaborations with partners including ASCM, EPA SmartWay, and ISM-Chicago
The center also works closely with supply chain student organizations to increase access and interaction between the business community and our undergraduate and graduate supply chain students.