Congratulations, Class of 2018!
Experience Commencement 2018 — from Quinlan's commencement celebrations through the Commencement Ceremony — through the photo galleries and video below.
On May 10, more than 800 students graduated from the Quinlan School of Business. Nicki Pecori Fioretti (MBA '96), Director of Community Affairs, Illinois Housing Development Authority, delivered the keynote address, and Demitra Giannaras was the student speaker.
The day before the commencement ceremony, Quinlan celebrated graduating students at the Great Schreiber Takeover, a multi-floor commencement celebration at the Schreiber Center, and at the Annual Honors and Awards Ceremony for undergraduates.
Commencement Ceremony Photos
Commencement Ceremony Video
Commencement Ceremony on Social Media
Scroll below to see Commencement highlights from social media.
On May 9, the 67th Annual Honors and Awards Ceremony honoring top undergraduate students was held in the Corboy Law Center.
Candidates for BBA, Honors
Erin Barnier, Jack Bobruk, Tessa Boukal, Cormick Breslin, Cassandra Cumberland, Jacquelin Farquhar, James Fritz, Lukas Gilius, Faith Hemingway, Alexa Jackson, Amelia Jerkatis, Dmitriy Kalin, Hannah Kern, Benjamin Kilberg, Joshua Krause, Jessica Mendez, Robert Millman, Erin Morales, Julia Schweizer, Rachel Taylor, Sezim Zamirbekova, and Dylan Zernich
Quinlan Business Honors Key
Delta Sigma Pi Key
Major Key Awards
- Accounting: Julia Schweizer
- Economics: Angela Mejia Garces
- Entrepreneurship: Jeffrey Wagman
- Finance: Patrick Wischerath
- Human Resources: Michelle Libby
- Information Systems: Faith Hemingway
- International Business: Nicole Karwowski
- Management: Samantha Pitts
- Marketing: Lauren Holstad
- Sport Management: Tessa Boukal
- Supply Chain Management: Ryan Schmitz
- U.S./Europe Double Degree: Paula Pujadas Perez