Explore the new Loyola Business Leadership Hub website
The Loyola Business Leadership Hub launched a new website at LUC.edu/leadershiphub.
The new site helps organizations connect with the resources of the Quinlan School of Business, Loyola University Chicago, and the global Jesuit network of colleges and universities.
Underpinning all of the hub’s services is a commitment to doing well in business, while also doing good for stakeholders, communities, and the environment.
What the hub offers
- Education: Develop key skill sets through the hub’s professional development, custom training, conferences, and webinars.
- Research: Tap into research-fueled insights, industry experience, and local and global connections.
- Networking: Connect with professionals and organizations who are facing—or have conquered—the same challenges as your organization.
Each of the hub's member centers also has a new digital home:
- Baumhart Center for Social Enterprise and Responsibility →
- Family Business Center →
- Executive Education →
- Supply and Value Chain Center →
- Center for Innovation →
- Center for Risk Management →