Name our entrepreneurship center
Help us find a name for Quinlan’s new entrepreneurship center and be entered into a raffle.
The center will provide Loyola students, staff, and faculty who have start-up business ideas the resources and guidance they need to turn their ideas into reality.
Vote or suggest a name
Vote or suggest a name on the center website, or cast your vote at the locations below:
- Information Commons: October 17, 10:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Schreiber Center: October 19, 12:45 p.m.–2:25 p.m.
- Damen Student Center: October 20, 12 p.m.–3 p.m.
- Stritch School of Medicine: October 18, 11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
Everyone who votes or suggests a name will be entered into a raffle for gift cards to major establishments in Chicago. Voting ends Sunday, October 22.
About the center
Starting a new business can be a daunting task. The new entrepreneurship center will offer 1-on-1 advising to the Loyola community and provide a mentor to help with goal-setting and accountability. Mentors will include Loyola faculty, staff, and alumni, as well as Chicago-area entrepreneurs.
Center resources include:
- Financial services: Explore options for financial support for startup ideas.
- Legal services: The center will partner with Loyola’s Law School to provide legal services.
- Access to 1871: The center will enable you to become a member of 1871, one of the premier shared office spaces in Chicago.
- Informational workshops: The center will offer workshops run by industry experts.
Take the next step toward launching your business idea. Start by helping name the new entrepreneurship center!