Top 3 in Chicago — and top in the nation — according to the latest U.S. News rankings
Our graduate programs are among the nation's best, according to U.S. News & World Report's 2020 rankings.
Top-ranked MBA programs
Two of our MBA programs are among the best in the U.S.:
- Top 3 in Chicago and No. 40 in the nation: Part-time MBA program
- No. 23 in the nation: EMBA program
Top-ranked MS business programs
Four of our master's programs ranked among the top 30 in the U.S.:
- No. 17: Supply chain master's program
- No. 20: Marketing master's program
- No. 27: Accounting master's program
- No. 27: Finance master's program
The 2020 U.S. News & World Report graduate programs rankings were released on March 12, 2019.
Why we're nationally ranked
"The Quinlan School of Business is making a major impact in Chicago and beyond, and these rankings are a sign that the word is getting out," says Dean Kevin Stevens.
"In the last several years, we've launched innovative new programs and partnerships – from the Baumhart Scholars MBA to the Loyola Business Leadership Hub – and made strategic faculty hires that are increasing our reputation in Chicago and in academic circles."