Visit LUC.edu/welcomeweek for updates and full itinerary of welcome week events.
Welcome Week is your first opportunity to get acclimated to college by discovering opportunities to: connect, learn, laugh, reflect, meet, engage, explore, grow, experience, and begin through social and academic programs. The next 10 days are designed to deepen your understanding of what makes the Loyola community unique and quite simply just have fun.
- August 21—Family Mass & Picnic
- August 22—Convocation
- August 24—Mass of the Holy Spirit and Picnic
- August 27—Student Organization Fair
- August 28—WTC Block Party
- August 30—New Year's Festival
The latest schedule of Welcome Week programs is available online at LUC.edu/welcomeweek.