For complete course descriptions, visit LOCUS.
- ACCT 306: Advanced Accounting—Business Combinations, Consolidations and International
- ECON 323: International Economics
- ECON 324: International Monetary Relations
- ECON 325: Economics of Development and Growth
- ECON 364: China in the World Economy (take either ECON 364 or 368, Beijing Campus only)
- ECON 368: China's Economic Performance and Reforms (take either ECON 364 or 368, Beijing Campus only)
- FINC 340: Emerging Markets (Rome Campus only)
- FINC 355: International Financial Management
- HRER 325: Global Employment Relations
- HRER 329: Global Human Resources & Organizational Behavior
- SCMG 338: Logistics in the Global Economy
- MARK 341: Global Marketing (Rome Campus only)
- MARK 363: International Marketing
- MGMT 305: Global Business Strategy (Rome Campus only)
- MGMT 315: International Management
- SPRT 345: Globalization of the Sport Industry
*Only one 399: Selected Topics course in any subject area can be applied to the International Business major/minor.
*Students may only take up to two courses in the same subject area for this major/minor.