Non-Quinlan students who wish to expand their skills in marketing may pursue a minor in this field. The marketing minor requires 18 credit hours in the following courses:
- MARK 201. Principles of Marketing
- Two courses from the following:
- ACCT 201. Introductory Accounting I
- ECON 201. Principles of Economics I (Micro) or ECON 202. Principles of Economics II (Macro)
- INFS 247. Business Information Systems
- MGMT 201. Managing People and Organizations
- Three 300-level marketing courses
Quinlan students who wish to pursue a minor in marketing must complete three 300-level marketing courses.
At the discretion of the Quinlan School of Business assistant dean, a maximum of one transfer course taken prior to matriculating at Loyola University Chicago may be allowed. A 2.0 average GPA is required for all attempted business courses.
Quinlan students are limited to double dipping once (that is, counting one course twice) between any major or minor combination, regardless of what program the major or minor is taken in. Non-Quinlan students are limited to double dipping twice (that is, counting two courses twice) between business school minors and/or their respective majors.