In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Office of Registration and Records' physical location is currently closed. We are taking measures to operate effectively with minimal disruption to our critical operations. Staffing will be heavily impacted, therefore, the most effective and timely method to contact us is via e-mail for the inquiries listed below:
Note: For immediate or urgent requests, we make every effort to respond as quickly as possible via e-mail.
· All general: email@example.com
· Transcript: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Class scheduling: email@example.com
· Academic Requirements Report(ARR): firstname.lastname@example.org
· Transfer credit: email@example.com
· Diploma: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Transcript Options
- Students with access to LOCUS should request electronic transcripts via LOCUS
- Former student requests can be made online here: https://transcriptrequest.luc.edu/alumni/pages/jsp/
- Hardcopy transcript requests are generally processed within 5-7* business days. *The turnaround time may change due to COVID-19 restrictions, please check here for updates.
PICK-UP service at our WTC and LSC-HUB locations is unavailable.
For all other requests: please contact us via one of the email addresses listed above.
Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.