In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Office of Registration and Records is closing its physical location at Lewis Towers. We are taking measures to operate effectively with minimal disruption to our critical operations. Staffing will be heavily impacted, therefore, the most effective and timely method to contact us is via e-mail for the following inquiries:
· All general: email@example.com
· Transcript: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Class scheduling: email@example.com
· Academic Requirements Report(ARR): firstname.lastname@example.org
· Transfer credit: email@example.com
· Diploma: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective Thursday, March 19 and until further notice, we are no longer able to provide hardcopy transcripts. PICK-UP service at our WTC and LSC-HUB locations and mail service are unavailable.
Below are current options available to you:
For transcript requests:
· all students with access to LOCUS should request electronic transcripts via LOCUS
· all former student requests can be made online here: https://transcriptrequest.luc.edu/alumni/pages/jsp/
For all other requests: please contact us via one of the email addresses listed above.
We will make every effort to prioritize paper transcript production and mailed-in requests when we return to campus.
Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.