First Year Students
Welcome to Loyola. Welcome home.
Welcome to Loyola University Chicago! By living on campus, you'll be able to enjoy the benefits of being part of a vibrant community of learners within walking distance to your classes. Included below is general information about making Loyola home. Follow the links for detailed information.
If you have any questions, please contact our office.
- Take full advantage of campus resources
- Be involved in campus activities and educational programs
- Complete more credit hours per semester
- Achieve greater academic success
- Complete your studies and attain your degree
- Be more satisfied with your Loyola University Chicago experience
May 1- Priority Deadline to submit the Housing Application.
- Rooms are able to accommodate the number of students assigned
- Residents in triples receive a complete furniture set
- Each student will receive 1 desk, 1 chair, 1 dresser, and 1 twin XL bed
- Students will share the closets or wardrobes in the space
- The furniture in a triple will be arranged to optimize the amount of space in a room
- Two of the beds in the room will be bunked, and one bed will be high lofted
- The high loft will be provided at no additional cost. Additional high lofts will not easily fit in the room, and will not be available to request
- Residents may rearrange furniture in a way that is comfortable for all roommates (University-provided furniture must remain in room)
- Typically, triple housing assignments are not based on application date but rather to accommodate roommate/building requests
view from door