Moeini, Seyed Sepehr
Title/s: Adjunct Professor
S. Sepehr Moeini is a textile engineering and nanotechnologist with a passion for environmental aspects of his fields of study. He worked on green recycling of waste cellulosic textiles to bioethanol in his M.Sc. thesis (Tehran Polytechnic). During his PhD research he focused on synthesis and application of nano-catalysts for environmentally friendly methods of biomass valorization and fine chemicals synthesis. In late 2021 he won a one-year postdoctoral scholarship within the FOR_ECO project - ECO-SUSTAINABLE SOLAR OVENS and worked on the influence of solar cooking on the nutrients of food materials (Roma Tre University). He then immediately acquired his second postdoc scholarship and started to conduct research on coating technologies for energy efficiency of satellite radiators in Roma tre University.
- Master of Science in Textile Engineering – textile chemistry and fiber science, Amirkabir University of Technolog, Tehran Polytechnic
- PhD in Material Sciences, Nanotechnologies, and Complex Systems, Roma Tre University
- Environmental aspects of textile industry
- Application of nanoscience and technology for green chemistry
- Material science for sustainable development