International Leadership Certificate
Students enrolled at JFRC will have the opportunity to do more with their study abroad experience in Rome. By participating in various co-curricular leadership initiatives throughout the semester, students will be able to leave the JFRC with an International Leadership Certificate.
1. Attend mandatory monthly check-ins
2. Complete 5 hours of service with our community partners such as Casa Ronald, Panini Distribution, Comitato Balduina
3. Complete 3 of the 9 of the following:Be a group leader for a Christian Life Community
- Join Student Activities Committee and organize an event
- Participate in Calcio as a Team Captain
- Attend the WWII Study Trip or enroll in the Values-Based Leadership Course
- Attend 2 Leadership-based Lectures offered throughout the semester on campus
- Lead Loyola 360 – a retreat offered to the first-year Rome Start students
- Attend the Malta Study Trip (Spring only)
- Complete an additional 10 hours of service
4. Create a final project in any form that discusses the student’s personal view of leadership grounded in his or her experience while abroad and how the global context of their experience participating in the activities has shaped how they view leadership now. The final projects are presented to fellow students, JFRC faculty, and staff.