Virtual Activities & Programs
Need ideas to stay engaged while maintaining social distance? Check out these categories for the right activity for you. We will keep this website updated as new resources become available.
Take a tour around the world all from the comfort of your home!
- National Gallery of Art (Washington, D.C.)
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.)
- National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (Gwacheon-si, South Korea)
Van Gogh Museum (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- The National Museum of Anthropology (Mexico City, Mexico)
- The British Museum (London, England)
- The Louvre (Paris, France)
- Vatican Museums (Vatican City)
- The Uffizi Gallery (Florence, Italy)
- The Capitoline Museums (Rome, Italy)
- Pinacoteca di Brera (Milan, Italy)
- Trajan's Market (Rome, Italy)
- Ara Pacis (Rome, Italy)
- Check out this tour of Ellis Island!
- Take a tour of England thanks to virtual reality!
- How about a stroll through Yellowstone?!
- While you’re at it, you might as well check out these other National Parks!
- Have you ever visited the Great Wall of China?
- Try to maintain social distancing while walking through Pompeii…
- Honestly, this next one is outta this world! This is a real look at Mars!!!
- Can’t make it to Broadway, no need to fear! Here are some Broadway shows you can watch from your couch!
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems. Hangout with a creative artist as he teaches you how to create some fun doodles! Every day at 1 p.m.
- Learn to make towel animals! This is a cool event we wish we could’ve hosted on campus! It’s DIY so grab a towel to get started!
- Free. Coloring. Books. How awesome is that?!
- JFRC Coffee Table Language Exchange Zoom Session - April 8th at 10amCST. Check your email for the link!
- JFRC Wellness Practices Zoom Session - April 15th at 10amCST. Check your email for the link!
- JFRC Spring 2020 End of the Year Riunione Zoom Session - April 22nd at 10amCST. Check your email for the link!
Workin’ on Your Fitness
- Do you miss stopping by the Palestra to get your fitness on?! Planet Fitness is committed to helping you workout from home! Check out their Facebook link for more information!
- Channeling your inner yogi? Core Power Yoga is streaming all sorts of classes which you can do right from your bedroom!
- Lululemon has online fitness/yoga classes you can take to stretch those muscles! Check out their beginner yoga playlist here! Or clickhere for power yoga, vinyasa, and more!
Fun to Have With Friends
We know that being away from your friends can be tough. We are here to find ways for you to be connected!
- Watch Netflix Party! This platform allows you and your friends to watch Netflix shows and movies at the same time, while interacting through a chat platform!
- Create a collaborative playlist! This is a great way for you and your friends to listen to music together and share the newest bop (that you really hope your friends will like too)
- Learn a new language together! Rosetta Stone is giving students FREE access to all their services for 3 months
Hangin’ With Animals
Penguins, tigers, (polar) bears oh my! Below you will find a ton of webcams from across the globe with cute lil creatures.
Virtual Disney World
Who knew that you could take a trip to Disney World in your PJs?! Grab your Mouse Ears and buckle up! A few of our staff members are huge Disney fans. We couldn’t pass up on this virtual opportunity!
- Space Mountain
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Ariel’s Undersea Adventure
- Slinky Dog Dash at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- It’s A Small World in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom
- Frozen Ever After at Epcot
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin at Tomorrowland
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Don't forget you can also send Felice Posta(happy mail) at any time by filling out this form.